Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

What time? What channel? The Emmys.

It's finally that time of year again...time for the Emmys! Whether you like red carpet action or the actual award show, here's where you can watch it all:

Live red carpet action starts at 6 pm on E!

Countdown begins at 7 pm on FOX

The actual awards show begins (live!) at 8 pm, also on FOX

I'm crossing my fingers for:
Amy Poehler ('Parks and Recreation')*
Alec Baldwin ('30 Rock')*
Jane Krakowski ('30 Rock')
Ed O'Neill ('Modern Family')*
'Parks and Recreation'*
Mariska Hargitay ('Law and Order: SVU')
Hugh Laurie ('House')
Archie Panjabi ('The Good Wife')
John Slattery ('Mad Men')
'The Good Wife'

I've starred the ones that I actually think will win. As you can see, I'll be pretty shocked if more than four of my choices walk away with that gold statuette.

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment