Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

'New Girl' has high ratings, gets full season

'New Girl' is now officially signed on for a full season! That means we'll have a total of 24 episodes this year.

After watching last night's episode, I have to admit that I like the show a little bit more than I did before. The pilot just wasn't that great. The second episode had more laughs, and I'm starting to be more accepting of Zooey Deschanel's zany humor...if only because I'm expecting it.

'New Girl' had 9.3 million viewers last night. 'Glee', on the other hand, had only 8.1 million viewers which is significantly decreased from this time last year.

So, good news for 'New Girl', not so good news for 'Glee'. Guess we'll have to see what the future holds...

Wanna bet on what will get canceled and what won't?
Check out the New York Times version of Fantasy Football Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment