Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

'Rizzoli & Isles' Quotes & Quips--S2Ep10 "Remember Me"

Top 'Rizzoli & Isles' Quotes & Quips from "Remember Me"
 Top "Wait a minute, is this 'Bones'?"
"Oh my god! He swallowed something."-Isles
"What is it? Dope?"-Rizzoli
"No. Teeth."-Isles
"What the hell?!"-Rizzoli
"From different people..."-Isles
(Remember when Gormogon attacked Booth and Bones with a bomb made out of lots of teeth? Also, remember how Gormogon had an apprentice? Yeah. Me too.)

Top Islesism
"No, it's okay...I didn't want to be a detective anyway."-Little Brother Rizzoli
Isles expresses confusion
"That's sarcasm!"-Rizzoli
(completely seriously) "What? Using irony to convey contempt?"-Isles

Top Gay Moment
"He says he's prepared to give up the names of every person he's ever killed."-Rizzoli
"I'm going with you."-Isles

Plus, Jane risking her own life to save Maura's...

Top Straight Moment  
There really wasn't one. Unless you count Hoyt's disgusting obsession with Jane. Which I 100% do not.

Top "You're like my girlfriend!"
 (sarcastic) "Why don't we go on that midnight hot air balloon ride?!"-Rizzoli
"What? I thought it would be a fun experience for us."-Isles

Also...Jane's reaction to Maura giving her a birthday gift she loves.

Top Rizzoli Statement
"He called me hysterical."-Rizzoli
"I'm surprised his balls aren't in his throat right now."-Frost
"No kidding."-Rizzoli

No comments:

Post a Comment