Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday Blast from the Past

It's summer which means that I can't watch the first 5 minutes of the 'Ellen Degeneres Show' as I get ready for work.

(Yes, I start work at 10 am. Yes, you can judge me. Or just be jealous. Very, very jealous)


But it's all good, because I just found out that Ellen used to do vlogs from her house. And while it sort of feels like an intrusion into her life (I thought she lived on the studio lot!) at least it's a welcome one (assuming no one forced her to film them). Besides, the fact that they take place in her house make them even funnier.

Since Wednesday is traditionally Hump Day, I like to use it to reflect on the past...because who said going over the hump means going forward? So, lets go back to 2008.






p.s. there are even more vlogs on YouTube...

No comments:

Post a Comment