Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Quotes & Quips 'Rizzoli & Isles' Season 2 Episode 2

'Rizzoli & Isles', Season 2 Episode 2, "Living Proof" Top Quotes and Quips


Top Islesism
"The stomach is like someone's grocery bag, so revealing, it's my favorite part" grins--Isles

Top Gay Moment
"I wanted a bunk bed, but you gave me a pink canopy bed instead...I wanted a bunk bed to build forts...Ma, I don't like pink!"-Rizzoli

Top "Wait a minute, is this 'Bones'?"
"No, no, she had quite robust reproductive organs."-Isles
"Do you find that sexy in a woman...robust reproductive organs?"-Rizzoli to Detective Barry

Top Straight Moment
"Look at his shoulder to hip ratio...lengthy metatarsals...you know what that means!!"-Isles

Top "You're like my girlfriend!"
"What's this?!" sounds slightly disgusted
Isles then picks up a small painting at the Rizzoli family yard sale. Rizzoli stands beside her mother frantically signaling to Isles. Isles gets the hint.
"...Because, it's beautiful. What are you asking?"-Isles
"I was going to ask for 5."-Mama Rizzoli
"Hundred? It's priceless."-Isles
Isles then opens her wallet to get $500!

Top "Huh, this show's basically 'Bones'...lets have a cute convo between our two lead actors"
"You're not very good at sales."-Isles
"What? That's a $300 stroller."-Rizzoli
"...$1,499"-Isles
"And how do you know that? Maura, been looking for baby stuff?"-Rizzoli
"No, I was online stopping and the baby store was just a click away..."-Isles
"Well stop it, you don't have a baby."-Rizzoli
"Yet."-Isles

"I've always seen you as the maternal type"-Isles
"Are you lying?" looks shocked-Rizzoli
Pause
"Yes" grinning-Isles
"I hope you get hives."-Rizzoli
...
"Be quiet, I'm trying to enjoy my dirt bath...shhhh"-Rizzoli
"Did you just shhh me?!"-Isles
Isles throws dirt at Rizzoli
"Maura stop it"-Rizzoli
She keeps throwing
"Stop it!

...Maura!"-Rizzoli

End of episode

No comments:

Post a Comment