Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

63rd Emmy Awards & Emmy Roundtable Videos

Ballot casting has come and gone and it's almost time for the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards!

And by almost time, I mean it's on September 18th.

Since that's quite a ways away I wanted to share one of my favorite pre-Emmy rituals:

The Emmy Roundtable Videos!

These little gems pop up on Youtube each year, but barely anyone ever watches them. I don't know why...they can be hilarious.

Basically some behind the camera guy sits down with all the lead actors of your favorite TV shows at the SAME time and asks them questions. Sometimes really, really random questions.

I've included two of my favorites below, and yes, they're both from the 'women in comedy' part of Emmy Roundtable (because, honestly, they're the most entertaining). But, I promise Youtube has Emmy Roundtable Videos including everything from drama to reality t.v.








No comments:

Post a Comment