Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Lifetime Cop Show 'Against the Wall' Stars Australian Actress



I don't really know what this show is about (okay, it's about a female cop who comes from a family of cops but decides to accept a job in Internal Affairs, so they all think she's no longer "protecting her own" or something). Regardless. That's completely unimportant. Because who cares about plot when it stars Rachael Carpani, who played Jodi in the Australian hit dramasoap 'McLeod's Daughters'. I would only be more excited if it was Bridie Carter instead.

Anyway, apparently when 'McLeod's Daughters' ended she moved to LA to try her hand at acting in American television. I haven't seen her in any of the bit parts she's had, so it looks like this starring role in a Lifetime show could be her big break. My one concern is that her accent in the previews doesn't sound quite as "Portia de Rossi can successfully drop her Australian accent and act American" as I would like. Guess we'll see, because you can be sure I'll be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment