Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

What I Want to Happen on...'Bones'


What Will Happen During the Seventh Season of 'Bones'?

From time to time I like to post what I want to happen on some of my favorite series during their upcoming seasons. As the season starts and ends, I follow up on my predictions and see if any of them came true. Many of them don't. Mainly because I'm not guessing the most probable situations, but rather because I am coming up with what I really truly want to happen. Leave a comment below and I'll add your predictions to my list. I'll re-post come October after the Season 7 premiere date and we'll see if any of our predictions came true!

1. There have been rumors on the blogosphere that Booth is not the father of Brennan's baby. I refuse to accept this. Booth is the father of Brennan's baby.

2. Brennan will tentatively agree that Booth should live with her to look after the baby. She'll insist on separate bedrooms at first.

3. Or Season 7 will start and Brennan and Booth will be a romantic couple. Everyone knows (which is kind of boring) or no one knows except for Angela, and no one knows who the father of her baby is (I vote for this! Way for fun!).

3. This time around, Brennan will be the one attempting to persuade Booth that they need to give their relationship a try. He'll be a little hesitant because he was hurt by her (and Hannah) before, but he'll agree to give it a go because they have a child together.

4. Hannah will reappear for one episode to try and get Booth back. It will be awkward.

5. Booth will want to christen the baby, Brennan will be hesitant. It will be awkward...but in a much more entertaining way than the whole Hannah thing.

6. Sweets and Daisy will get married.

7. Angela and Hodgins will randomly bring their baby to work. But only once or twice, because children and sets don't mix well.

8. Cam will continue to be relegated to the background. Which is kind of okay with me. I like her, but I don't care about her character developing further.

9. Maybe Michelle will make an appearance. Remember her?

10. Sweets will have hilarious things to say about Booth and Brennan and their baby. Or maybe he'll be the one person they're hesitant to tell about Booth being the father, and he'll get confused as to how their relationship dynamic is changing.

What do you think?

Want to know when 'Bones' Season 7 is premiering? Click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I think 5 is definitely right, and the part about having a hidden relationship will be true (except for angela) i think that it will be really funny to see what booth's son thinks of the new baby, and i think at the end of the season they will have a small wedding with all of their friends there. I am so excited for them to finally be a couple!!

    ReplyDelete