Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Are They Leaving?

Which actors are choosing to leave their hit television shows?


Cuddy is leaving 'House'! Lisa Edelstein is officially leaving 'House' and will not return for next season. I am actually incredibly annoyed by this, because one of the only reasons I am still watching 'House' is because of the potential for a House/Cuddy relationship renewal (yes, I'm a "Huddy fan"). Olivia Wilde still has time on her contract, and that gives me a reason to keep watching. She and House are the only really interesting main characters, and now that I think about it, if they became involved romantically that would be a really interesting storyline.

Patrick Dempsey said in an interview with Italian Vanity Fair that he would be leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' at the end of next season. But he has recently stated that he was "taken out of context". I'm not sure how that's possible, but I do know that ABC was probably not pleased by his announcement. If people know that Patrick Dempsey is leaving they know that Ellen Pompeo will probably follow suit...and that will give people little motivation to watch next season. I'm wondering if that means that Patrick Dempsey has been ordered by ABC to muddy the waters about his choice to leave.


Read more about Lisa Edelstein's decision to leave 'House' here.

No comments:

Post a Comment