Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

lisa edelstein quits house, takes job on good wife

Lisa Edelstein Leaves 'House' for 'The Good Wife'

Lisa Edelstein will appear on 'The Good Wife' during this upcoming season for an episode arc.

If I were David Shore I'd be even more annoyed than I was previously.

While I still love 'House' I do understand her reluctance to stay on a show that will (probably) have to come to an end sometime soon. Still, couldn't she have given the fans a little thought and at least committed to a few guest appearances? That also would have made David Shore and co's lives a lot easier.

Also, really...'The Good Wife'? I think it's a fine show, but nowhere near as good as 'House'.

I guess Lisa Edelstein and Juliana Margulies both decided to leave their hospitals for the greener side of the fence...and I suppose for both of them that ended up being 'The Good Wife'.

1 comment: