Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

'Shameless' Second Season Premiere

I know I'm a little behind the curve, but I finally got around to watching 'Shameless' on Showtime.

I like it all right, but I like the original series a lot better.

For those of you who don't know, the American series is based on the British version of the same name.

The plots aren't identical though (much like the plots of the American 'Office' are not complete copies of the British original), so you can certainly watch both series.

If you like 'Shameless' on Showtime, then head on over to Netflix Instant and watch the Channel Four British version. You can also catch up with the first season of the U.S. version of 'Shameless' on Showtime OnDemand.

The second season of the U.S. version of 'Shameless' premieres tomorrow 
(Sunday, Jan 8th at 9/8C)
UK version
US version

No comments:

Post a Comment