Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

They're back!

I hate mid-season hiatuses. Really, truly hate them. Mainly because each network seems to abide by a slightly different schedule, and that makes it almost impossible to keep track of when new episodes are airing.

Luckily, I know one thing:

Tonight there are all new episodes of 'Community', 'Parks and Rec', 'The Office', and 'Bones' (and 'Whitney' too, but that's barely worth mentioning). Thank you NBC and FOX! Other channels are airing repeats.

On 'Community' (NBC, 8/7C) it's an episode that's all about Foosball and lying. Sounds like a great combination to me.

Next is 'Parks and Rec' (NBC, 8:30/7:30C) where Leslie goes on trial--my guess is it has something to do with that kissing that happened with Ben last week.

Wrapping up Thursday's comedy line-up is 'The Office' (NBC, 9/8C) which is introducing Maura Tierney as a minor supporting character, in the role of Robert California's wife. I've loved Tierney ever since I first saw 'NewsRadio' so I'm super excited about her return to comedy.

Since I think 'Bones' works best when as little is known about the episode as possible (and I haven't seen it, so I don't want to ruin it for myself by reading an episode description or spoilers) suffice to say that it will probably deal more with Brennan's pregnancy, that pesky house Booth and Brennan are trying to agree on, and a murder. Definitely a murder.
please, please watch this show

No comments:

Post a Comment