Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quips & Quotes: 'Rizzoli and Isles'--"My Own Worst Enemy"

Quips and Quotes from 'Rizzoli and Isles', "My Own Worst Enemy" 
(Season 2 Episode 8)
Top "Wait a minute, is this 'Bones'?"
"Well, can we go out on a limb and say this junkie OD'd?"-Rizzoli
"Yes."-Isles
"Really?!"-Rizzoli

Top Gay Moment
 Rizzoli, clearly annoyed: "You didn't have to tell me about Ian. It's none of my business."-Rizzoli
"I'm not, not telling you about him. He stopped by this morning."-Isles
"I heard he stopped by last night"-Rizzoli
"I, uh (Maura looks guilty). He lives in Africa. It's complicated."-Isles
"Okay, tell me me if you find anything else complicated...in the case. I mean, who am I to help you with your complicated love life"-Rizzoli

Maura reads texts, and ignored Jane. Jane gets more and more frustrated:
"...I killed Korsak with your scalpel. (pause) I contaminated all your DNA samples. (pause). I snuck into your closet and I put all your shoes in different boxes..."-Rizzoli
"What?"-Isles

Top Straight Moment  
Maura makes out with a man (Ian) on her couch. And then she makes out with him in her kitchen. Basically, more making out than this show has ever seen.

Top "You're like my girlfriend!"
 "Where is Maura?!"-Rizzoli
"Can't do this without your BFF?"-Det. Korsak



No comments:

Post a Comment