Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

'Rizzoli & Isles' Quips & Quotes: Rebel Without a Pause

"Buttons. Just when you thought you'd heard every motive!"
Season 2, Episode 6
Top "Wait a minute, is this 'Bones'?"
"He was a garbage man, maybe someone wanted him dead"-Rizzoli
"Perhaps someone who didn't like to recycle"-Isles
"Was that a joke?"-Rizzoli
"Uh, only if it's funny"-Isles
----
"Stabbed or bayonet?"-Rizzoli
"Colonial militia didn't use bayonets until 1778"-Isles
"Maura! Shot or stabbed, or did somebody chew on his hip?"-Rizzoli
"Oh. I don't think that's from a bite"-Isles

Top Islesism
"C'mon Maura, you'll give yourself an ulcer...it's just your mom"-Rizzoli
"Ulcers are cause by H. Pylori and bacteria"-Isles
"Or critical mothers"-Rizzoli

Top Gay Moment
Can I just point Rizzoli's 'relaxing' shoes? And the fact that she changes in the car on the way to a crime scene while Isles drives? Enough said.

"Come onnn, I hate it when you drive"-Rizzoli
"I hate it more when you undress AND drive"-Isles
(So, this happens often, does it?)

Top Straight Moment
Um. Nothing. Shocking, I know.

Top "You're like my girlfriend!"
Isles spends the morning teaching Mama Rizzoli to make croissant, while Rizzoli scoffs at cooking and gesticulates wildly while watching sports.

Rizzoli deals with Isles' mother
"I can see why Maura likes you, you're direct"-Mother Isles
"I'm protective. Maura's my best friend"-Rizzoli
"I can sense there's something you'd like to say to me"-Mother Isles
"Yeah. There is. I don't like seeing my best friend hurt"-Rizzoli

No comments:

Post a Comment