Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Janet Tamaro, "Rizzoli & Isles", "Bones" (how did I miss this?)

You may have never heard of her, but I've decided that this post is going to be about Janet Tamaro:


I am in awe of Janet Tamaro. Basically I want to be her when I grow up.

Not only has she won a bunch of journalism awards, and reported national news stories, but she has written for a bunch of different series ("Bones", "Law and Order: SVU", "CSI: NY" etc.).

She has also been a producer for both "Bones" and "Rizzoli & Isles".

The only negative thing (if you can even call it that) is that those two shows are so similar. See my prior post if you don't believe me. Still, is there really too much of a good thing?

Didn't think so.

This really does explain why the two shows are so similar!
Oh, and I want to be her because of the genius of her writing/producing skills.
Not that being a journalist isn't spectacular as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment