Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

heteronormative

Well, I started off writing about "Sister Wives", but right now I'm too tired to write an eloquent (or even vaguely comprehensible) post on the subject, so you're just going to have to wait until tomorrow. I do, however, promise that it will contain the word "heteronormative".

Speaking of which, I'll leave you with this fascinating website I just came across: 'I Want My Gay TV!'. Check it out, it's pretty awesome*.


Cause we maybe, kinda, sorta said we support gay marriage! Wait, did we?




*I just had a really strong compulsion to write awesome-sauce. If you don't watch "Parks & Rec" you won't get that reference, so I'm clearly choosing to be a tad less crazy and am mentioning it in the footnotes instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment