Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

questions about "dexter"


I just started watching "Dexter" which, luckily for me, was on Netflix Instant. I really do like the show. I think it's a clever idea (I suppose I should really be congratulating the author of the book it's based on), nicely filmed, and well-acted. I only have one problem. I figured out who the killer in the first season was the second that he appeared on the screen. Quite literally, I saw him and knew it.

I think the suspense was supposed to be there for the next several episodes before they revealed to the viewers who he was...but it wasn't.

Is this going to continue for the rest of the series? I hope they get a little more clever in future seasons...
Quality of acting: A//Quality of filming & editing: A//Quality of mystery: C//"Dexter": A-

Have you seen the show? Can you reassure me and tell me that it gets better?

No comments:

Post a Comment