Here's why 'SVU' marathon's on USA are kind of a big problem, y'all
1) First you're all: Score! An 'SVU' marathon. I just love watching those sex crime detectives hard at work.
2) Episode two starts and you're happy because Alex Cabot is the ADA and she's your favorite.
3) Then Novak's on and you're all: Okay. Sure. I can deal with her.
4) They play that super dramatic episode where Cabot gets shot and hello Witsec.
5) Episode five begins. Benson wants a warrant so she calls up Cabot cause, you know, she's back or she never left, or something. (Wait, what season is this now?)
6) Benson and Stabler share several dramatic moments this episode. Boy, their partnership is the best.
7) Benson hugs Amarao: "You're a great partner". Oh right, Stabler's gone.
9) This is getting ridiculous. You should probably be able to tell which season this is by the five second still of the gang in each episode's opening credits, but at this point you're 9 hours in and kind of exhausted.