Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Castle Season 5 Poster Revealed

The official poster for the fifth season of 'Castle' first appeared online earlier this afternoon, and I think it perfectly captures the playful aspects of the show. What do you think?


As someone who hasn't seen the premiere I'm excited about several things:

1) The new witty slogan "caught in the act" suggests that Beckett and Castle's relationship may last longer than the first episode.

2) The handcuffs not only echo last season's fan-favorite episode "Cuffed", but also flashback to the poster for season three (see below).


3) The season five poster art also does a good job of illustrating how close Castle and Beckett have come (hopefully this closeness will be literal as well as figurative!). The poster art for each preceding season has shown them closer and closer together, but this is the first poster that features an actual embrace.

4) Also, I've noticed that Beckett's hair is quite a bit lighter in the promotional materials for season 5. I wonder if she chose to lighten it over hiatus, or if it's something the stylists suggested since it mimics the lightning of her character?

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for the new season of Castle to start! It’s going to be such an incredible year of Castle, especially with Beckett and Castle together! I have been talking about its return to my coworkers at Dish all summer and now it’s almost here. The best part of this year will be the Hopper I have, since it will record every episode with the PrimeTime Anytime feature, and still record the rest of my shows so that I won’t have to pick between watching them. I can’t wait for it to finally be here; hopefully this season is at least just as good as last season!

    ReplyDelete