Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nathan Fillion: Twitter, New York, & Interviews

Apparently Nathan Fillion's twitter is useful!

Fillion announced yesterday that he was traveling to New York to attend premieres and promote his show ('Castle') on morning shows:

Nathan Fillion

What's that, NY? You miss me? You wanna do what? Premieres and morning shows? I'm in!


Unfortunately Fillion didn't announce which morning shows...but that's okay, because I did the research for you.

On Friday (11/25), otherwise known as the day after Thanksgiving, Fillion will be making an appearance on 'Live with Regis and Kelly!'. Which, weirdly, will no longer have Regis (his final show is 11/18).

Thanks to the commenter who pointed out that Fillion will also be appearing on 'Good Morning America' on Monday (Nov. 21st). The show airs on ABC  and begins at 7 am.

I'm not sure what else he's appearing on, since he doesn't appear to be on any late night show schedules. If you have an idea, be sure to let me know!

Now, I assumed that since 'Castle' wasn't filming (how ever would they film without Fillion?!) that meant that Stana Katic would also be doing interviews. And I was right. Here's Katic on 'The Talk' (first airing 11/17):

3 comments:

  1. I saw him listed on Jimmy Fallon and Good Morning,America

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I double-checked and he is appearing on 'Good Morning America' this coming Monday.

    ReplyDelete