Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing (Trailers & Release Date)


I'm not the biggest fan of Joss Whedon out there*, but I definitely appreciate most of his work.

'Buffy'?

'Firefly'?

'The Avengers'?

Like, like, and like.

So I'm obviously excited about his newest movie that's coming out (not 'Arrested Development' excited, but pretty close).


Joss Whedon's latest film, 'Much Ado About Nothing', is a re-imagining of the classic Shakespeare play. It premiered at Boston's Independent Film Festival last week, but if you weren't lucky enough to get tickets (or aren't lucky enough to live in Boston) don't worry...it will definitely be coming to a theater near you!

It stars many of Whedon's recurring actors, including Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, Nathan Fillion and Ricki Lindhome who all appeared in 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' or its spin-off 'Angel'. Fillion and Sean Maher appeared in Whedon's short-lived but much beloved 'Firefly'. Clark Gregg appeared in 'The Avengers'.

Whedon's 'Much Ado' also introduces viewers to Brian McElhaney and Nick Kocher, which is pretty spectacular since I've been obsessed with their web skits forever (watch them at http://www.britanick.com/)

Get excited about 'Much Ado' coming to theaters on June 7th, 2013! In the meantime, enjoy the newest trailer:



And the original trailer:



*I could say that I am, but I have no doubt some anonymous commenter would instantaneously prove me wrong by repeating every line from every episode of every Whedon show ever (a feat I have not mastered).

No comments:

Post a Comment